We are one of the leading producers of agricultural machinery in Austria, located in Dorf an der Pram in the district of Schärding (Upper Austria). As an owner-managed family business, we have been producing specialised “niche products” since 1934. We are one of the pioneers in producing machines for grassland care and renewal, as well as in the sector of equipment for mechanical crop care for organic farming.
We manufacture our products exclusively in Dorf an der Pram, Upper Austria, on a production area of over 40,000 m² with a production depth of over 90%. Over 80% of the machines manufactured here are exported.